Enterprise Solution Lead
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a top-notch Enterprise Solution Lead engineer. Learn dozens of cutting-edge technologies and leap your career forward! Serve as JFrog’s technical focal point for customers and collaborate with JFrog’s R&D, QA, and Sales teams. Join a team that is dedicated to ensure satisfaction, optimal product usage, and performance effectiveness for our key customers.
As an Enterprise Solutions Lead in JFrog you will…
- Team up with Sales, Customer Success, Support and R&D while working directly with Dev’s and DevOps professionals to ensure successful adoption of the JFrog product suit.
- Act as a technical advisor for the customer and assist with architecture designing and best practices for strategic customers.
- Train the open-source community and JFrog customers.
- Take part in the evolution of the roadmap of JFrog products based on customer feedback.
- Keep current with the latest technology trends related to Build Engineering and the landscape of CI/CD Technology.
- Create effective communication channels with key customers.
- Be the single source of truth when it comes to customers you are managing.
To be an Enterprise Solutions Lead in JFrog you need...
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering plus 2 years of experience in similar roles
- 2+ years of experience with Java or another programming language (Ruby//Python/ Groovy/ GO - a plus)
- Deep understanding of working with dockerized applications (K8s - a plus)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools: CI Server, VCS, Artifactory, Jenkins, Ant, Hudson, Maven, Chef, Docker, Gradle, NPM - a big plus
- Experience with Continuous Deployment and Delivery tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible - a plus
- Experience with Software Architecture design and product development - a plus
- Customer-facing experience - including crisis management, priority management inbound, and outbound.
- An uncompromising desire to learn