At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We’re looking for a responsive, highly productive IT HelpDesk to work closely with the global IT team on ensuring best in class support to our frogs worldwide on high security and IT standards.
As an IT Helpdask in JFrog you wil...
- Provide end-user technical support, manages the core systems and network.
- Handle the day-to-day IT operations, from hardware setups to account troubleshooting and provide best-in-class client-side support.
- Hands-on experience across a wide IT scope including Mac and PC hardware, software applications and OS support experience including installation, configuration and troubleshooting.
As an IT Helpdesk in JFrog you need...
- 1+ year experience in a IT Support role.
- experience in supporting MacOS & Windows operating systems.
- experience with Windows server technologies like AD and Google Apps.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, subnetting, DNS and DHCP - Plus!
- A desire to learn and grow with the team as our needs and mission evolve - Must!
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.