R&D Group Leader
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned R&D Group Leader to lead the R&D group that will be developing JFrog’s next generation Distribution products.
If you're a hands-on technical leader, an inspiring hiring manager that fosters a startup-like culture in the Engineering teams and you have the passion for building large-scale products and cutting-edge solutions - this opportunity is for you!
As a R&D Group Leader in JFrog you will...
- Lead the design, architecture and the scaling up of our solution, as well as maintain an agile development process
- Be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects
- Ensure risks and issues are identified and managed closely while driving all stakeholders to deliver in a timely manner time in line with the required quality standards
- Recruit top talent engineers and develop leadership talent through effective mentoring, coaching, succession planning and retention strategies
- Promote the quality, efficiency, stability, deliverability, and maintainability of everything your engineers produce
To be a R&D Group Leader in JFrog you need…
- 10+ years of experience in Software Engineering, with minimum 5 years of proven hands-on production-grade development experience
- 3+ years of experience in leading TLs and a cross-functional team of 15+ high performing engineers
- Ability to lead with enthusiasm and flexibility in a constantly evolving team environment
- Proven track record developing large scale enterprise solutions, including software design and development, database architectures, security, and performance tuning
- Deep understanding of Cloud infrastructure, Docker, Kubernetes & CI/CD
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Excellent management and communication skills, with a strong problem-solving and decision-making ability