DevSecOps Senior Product Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an innovative Senior Product Manager with strong technical background, to lead the DevSecOps domain at JFrog.
In this role, you will lead products that secure and protect the JFrog Platform by building state-of-the-art, Self hosted and Cloud security solutions- providing full visibility, protection and control of the platform.
As a DevSecOps Senior Product Manager in JFrog you will...
- Ownership of product requirements while driving the product life cycle from development to product launch
- Collect and assess market requirements by conducting market research supported by market data together with on-going customer visits
- Analyze market trends, competitive landscape and new business opportunities in the security market
- Work closely with R&D and the security analysts team to deliver high quality products on schedule
- Take part of strategic and alliance discussions with 3rd party market leading technology vendors
- Build positive relationships and trust through strong cross team interactions, on-time delivery, high quality products, continuous innovation, and exceeding expectations
- Create a buy-in for the product vision across internal and key external stakeholders
To be a DevSecOps Senior Product Manager in JFrog you need...
- 6+ years of Product Management experience
- Proven knowledge and experience of product life-cycles both technology and business wise is a must
- Experience in the cyber security - must, Cloud Security knowledge and experience - an advantage
- Experience in presenting and driving strategic discussions with top senior executives
- Proven Business-analytics proficiency
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Capable of working in an internationally distributed and multicultural organization