Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
- Perform risk assessment of assigned department or functional area
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual audit plans
- Conduct risk-based audits by analyzing and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of financial, operational and compliance related controls
- Drive SOX improvements, scoping, compliance and status reporting, assessment of deficiencies.
- Document and analyze business processes and data flows to identify areas of risk, create procedures to test control effectiveness, suggest solutions
- Share results with the business area’s leadership team; create reports to summarize observations and recommendations and communicate findings to management and audit committee
- Partner with external auditors to perform controls and substantive testing of financial data
- Advance on the existing internal audit methods and programs to tackle all the key business risks
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and achievement of goals
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance, CIA certification is an advantage
- Significant work experience as an internal auditor or senior auditor
- Excellent communication and presentation skills needed to present reports that reflect the audit’s results and document the process
- Excellent written skills including the ability to document processes and prepare audit findings
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office, accounting software, and databases
- Proven working knowledge of all applicable auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, and industry regulations
- A high degree of aptitude regarding attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Willingness to demonstrate leadership skills and make sound independent judgments
- IT / IS audit experience is advantage