New Business Account Manager, EMEA & APAC
Do you desire to be part of the latest DevOps innovations and technologies? Work with some of the top brands globally like Adidas, Airbus, BMW, Credit Suisse, Daimler, ING, Siemens, and more!
We achieve 95% contract renewal rate among our fortune 500 customers not only because of the brilliant products we create but also because of the unbeatable support and services we provide. Our passion for high-quality software, unique customer service and phenomenal support is the foundation of our success!
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the JFrog’s Pipeline and Growth
- Building a Business Case and Establish Value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the JFrog solution to meet the customers' business objectives and justify the sale.
- Establish and develop relationships with key people within potential customer organizations.
- Manage prospect relationships utilizing excellent relationship-building, negotiating and technical skills for success.
- Partner with Finance, and Legal in negotiating, structuring, and quoting new business contract.
- Use Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, and Advanced Microsoft Excel for projects
- Document communications and transactions in Salesforce to ensure accurate renewal forecasting and analyses.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Software subscription sales
- Deep understanding and experience of selling SaaS products or equivalent competitive technologies
- Strong track record of quota carrying software sales experience as an individual contributor and / or manager
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Revenue quota carrying experience with large EMEA enterprise customers is a must
- Experience is managing & owning the full sales cycle from lead to closing the deal
- Experience to include supporting pre-sales cycles; using Salesforce and Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Engineering
- Native English speaker with strong written and verbal communication skills