Field Sales Account Executive
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
JFrog has a phenomenal inbound sales funnel that results in over 100 new logos every month including the largest enterprises of the world such as LinkedIn, Apple, Oracle, NASA, Barclays, Twitter, PayPal, Cisco, and more. The combination of a widely sold solid product together with the most innovative enterprise field sales vision creates a sales heaven that must be led by an inspiring, creative thinker that is results-driven, and hard-working. Here at JFrog, we believe that software should be liquified and this vision is becoming reality every day in our on-demand world! JFrog’s hyper-growth requires strong leaders to drive consistent success and develop high-value customer relations in a large growing market.
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
You will be responsible for selling the JFrog Platform solution owning the sales activities of the Indian accounts.
- Sell JFrog's platform to leading Indian enterprises focussing on BFSI, ecommerce and IT/ITES companies
- Drive significant growth in the market for both existing and new Enterprise customers
- Develop and manage strong relationships within our Enterprise customers
- Target opportunities to add value to the customer and develop net new revenue
- Exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Travel to customer locations to support sales efforts
- Work closely with the support and consulting teams to achieve product adoption
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of proven experience in field enterprise software and solutions sales, selling to end-users as well as VPs and C-level executives across multiple departments
- Solid understanding and experience in managing the complete sales cycle from prospecting to closure
- Good understanding of SaaS sales processes and management of key KPIs is desirable
- Goal-oriented with a proven track record of consistently exceeding the sales quota in previous positions
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced team while demonstrating flexibility, reliability, and taking initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technological strategies to both end-users and decision-makers throughout organizations, including technical, business, and C-level audiences
- Customer-success mentality, with a winning attitude
- An energized and enthusiastic, self-motivated, competitive, creative problem-solving, relationship builder, customer-focused and highly responsive leader
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, or technical discipline; MBA is an advantage