Director, Corporate Communications
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation, and much more. All the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly.
This is where JFrog (Nasdaq: FROG) comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted, and as a SaaS subscription. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
Why are we looking for a leader like you? We don’t need “just any” professional – we’re looking for a seasoned partner. We’re searching for an experienced communications leader and self-starter to join our family, and to direct our global teams to help tell our story. You’ll guide a team of professionals and agencies to ensure our message and story are communicated across the globe. If you are passionate about Marketing Communications and Technology, get on this rocket ship!
- Direct and lead key public relations and communications programs to ensure strategy and planning alignment across all global regions.
- Manage communications personnel and inter-departmental communications projects
- Drive consistency and cohesion of all corporate messaging and thought leadership communications.
- Position JFrog as a leader in business, industry, financial, and mainstream media outlets.
- Lead executive thought leadership planning and execution to deliver coherent messaging for key executives across the company’s blog, byline articles, media appearances and more.
- Build Employer Branding communication programs to facilitate recruiting/HR efforts
- Lead customer communications initiatives across different channels - newsletters, case studies, website, events, and more
- Set global communications and editorial calendars
- Create and oversee creation of original content and oversee execution of various communications activities, including press releases, bylined articles, customer case studies, blogs, video scripts, emails
- Collaborate closely with product marketing, customer marketing, and field marketing to create original content and write, edit, and proofread other content as needed.
- Help repurpose and integrate content for multiple channels and ensure that messaging and stories are coherent and consistent across multiple types of content.
- Develop and institute communications protocols, best practices, and processes that will drive greater efficiencies in how we work and operate as a global communications team.
- Create awareness and traction for JFrog’s Liquid Software vision and our positioning for key categories in the DevOps arena.
- Elevate and track JFrog’s brand awareness and affinity with key trends and themes in the DevOps space across the different geographies.
- Direct, design and execute the company’s yearly community and user surveys
- Think creatively about content and programs to engage with the media and influencer community
- Track and measure the success of communications efforts
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of experience that includes PR agency and in-house communications roles
- 3+ years of experience managing communications personnel
- Experience with Enterprise software, SaaS, or the developer ecosystem preferred
- Experience in a public company, preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s in journalism, Marketing, PR, English, Communications or related field
- Exceptional ability to write and communicate clearly and concisely
- Must be able to simultaneously focus on big picture, details, and driving results
- Track record creating thought leadership in the technology sector
- Extensive executive communications experience with C-level execs
- Deep experience directing coordinated, company-wide communications strategies
- Superb organizational, project, people and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to repurpose content into multiple content types for distribution in many channels
- Strong spirit of collaboration and proven ability to work across different groups as part of a large global organization - including DevRel, Social, Design, Product, and Leadership teams.
- Passion for creating excellent, high-quality deliverables
- Highly self-motivated and results-driven with a can-do attitude