Director, Corporate Communications
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.”
Why are we looking for a leader like you? We don’t need “just any” professional – we’re looking for a seasoned partner. We’re searching for an experienced communications leader and self-starter to join our family, and to direct our global teams to help tell our story. You’ll guide a team of professionals and agencies to ensure our message and story are communicated across the globe. If you are passionate about Marketing Communications and Technology, get on this rocket ship!
As a Director of Corporate Communications in JFrog you will...
- Direct and lead key public relations and communications programs to ensure strategy and planning alignment across all global regions
- Manage communications personnel and inter-departmental communications projects
- Position JFrog as a leader in business, industry, financial, and mainstream media outlets
- Lead executive thought leadership planning and execution to deliver coherent messaging for key executives across the company’s blog, byline articles, media appearances and more
- Create and oversee creation of original content and oversee execution of various communications activities, including press releases, bylined articles, customer case studies, blogs, video scripts, emails
- Collaborate closely with product marketing, customer marketing, and field marketing to create original content and write, edit, and proofread other content as needed
- Develop and institute communications protocols, best practices, and processes that will drive greater efficiencies in how we work and operate as a global communications team
- Track and measure the success of communications efforts
To be a Director of Corporate Communications in JFrog you need...
- 8+ years of experience that includes PR agency and in-house communications roles
- 3+ years of experience managing communications personnel
- Experience with Enterprise software, SaaS, or the developer ecosystem preferred
- Experience in a public company, preferred
- Bachelor’s in journalism, Marketing, PR, English, Communications or related field
- Highly self-motivated and results-driven with a can-do attitude