Sales Customer Care
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
JFrog is looking for a top talent Customer Care to help manage our customer experience and to promote JFrog brand with customers like Apple, Twitter, LinkedIn, Cisco, Yahoo, UBER, Tesla and many more!
We are looking for a Customer Care Specialist who will be the custodian of the customer SLA and support experience. In this role, you will help promote JFrogs' brand as unbeatable customer experience and work as an integral part of a cross functional team that will include Sales, Customer Success, Customer Support Solution Engineering and others.
- Prime responsibility to ensure Customer Experience SLA’s are met
- Responsibility to provide both reactive and proactive support to JFrogs' customers
- Primary Liaison between Sales, Customer Support, and Product teams
- Provide excellent customer support through multiple channels of communication
- Work within a queue support model
- Advocate for customers by identifying trends in issues and suggesting improvements to processes, policies and products
Desired Skills and Experience
- Service oriented, Energized and motivated by care!
- Industrial Engineering degree or an equivalent BA degree
- Team player, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills and effective learning skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle urgent interrupts with poise and professionalism