Senior Program Manager
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
Our technology-driven company is looking for a top talent to help manage our customer experience and to promote JFrog brand with customers like Apple, Twitter, LinkedIn, Cisco, Yahoo, UBER, Tesla and many more!
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager who will be the point person for Program Creation and Execution within the Customer Support experience. This role is directly responsible for articulating strategic goals and drafting the execution plans necessary to achieve them. A visionary mindset and a pragmatic and tactical approach are a must; and the ideal candidate will have strong Customer Support experience in a Software or Services delivery organization. In this role, you will help promote JFrogs' brand as unbeatable customer experience and work as an integral part of a cross functional team that will include Sales, Customer Success, Customer Support, Solution Engineering and others.
- Own the articulation (and documentation) of support program strategies and ensure they are clearly communicated to all parties involved
- Create and establish engagement models and frameworks, build viable viable business cases, and drive execution plans thereby accelerating time to value
- Develop and execute end-to-end (ongoing or time-bound) programs focused on driving product adoption and usage, mitigating risk and realizing value
- Build and maintain alignment across multiple teams for keeping a focus on execution, continuous improvement, and operational excellence
- Collaborate with other leaders to prioritize initiatives, see opportunities for improvement and drive their implementation, and continually scale current processes.
- Introduce programs or modifications to existing programs in a collaborative fashion by providing visibility to stakeholders and iteratively rolling out changes
- Provide executive visibility and general transparency to the status and progress of initiatives
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years Program/Project management experience in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment, managing programs from start to finish
- Prior experience supporting Global Customer Support organizations and a strong understanding of Support Processes in a Follow-the-Sun model is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, communicating with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Self-starter who enjoys problem solving with little direct supervision
- Ability to multi-task in a rapid-growth, rapid-change environment
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Effective cross-functional people leadership and management experience