Account Manager, Major Accounts
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users with zero downtime. The world’s top brands such as Amazon, Facebook, Google, Netflix, Uber, VMware, and Spotify are among the 6000 paying companies that already depend on JFrog to manage binaries for their mission-critical applications.
Our passion for high-quality software, unique customer service, and phenomenal support is the foundation of our success! As a JFrog New Business Account Manager, you have a unique opportunity to join an elite team making a strong impact on JFrog’s continued growth by new customer acquisitions. The Account Manager will champion the process of new business prospecting, lead management, and faster sales cycle. The passion for building relationships will be the driving force in helping our community get the chance to experience the combination of our brilliant products and unbeatable support and services!
Manage amazing customers like VMware, LinkedIn, Netflix, Twitter, Cisco and more! We achieve 95% contract renewal rate among our fortune 500 customers not only because of the brilliant products we create but also because of the unbeatable support and services we provide. Our passion for high-quality software, unique customer service and phenomenal support is the foundation of our success!
- Develop customer relationships to promote retention and loyalty
- Identify & close new up-sell and expansion opportunities with existing customers
- Responsible for success and renewals process for portfolio of customers; analyze usage metrics to understand customers’ usage of JFrog’s product (evaluate product adoption)
- Contact customers throughout life cycle and prior to renewal to discuss metrics and identify obstacles to renewals;
- Partner with Finance, and Legal in negotiating, structuring, and quoting renewal contracts for highest possible renewal rates
- Maintain long-term account health and relationships
- Evaluate renewal probabilities
- Work with customers to ensure satisfaction; support pre-sales cycles
- Use Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence, and Advanced Microsoft Excel for projects
- Drive product adoption, share best practices and implement growth and optimization strategies for maximum value and success within customer base;
- Escalate at-risk customers appropriately
- Document communications and transactions in Salesforce to ensure accurate renewal forecasting and analyses.
- Make sure to keep customers updated on best practices, product features, new releases, and upgrades
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience preferably in Software subscription sales
- Revenue quota carrying experience with large enterprise customers is a must
- Experience is managing & owning the full sale cycle from lead to closing the deal
- Experience to include supporting pre-sales cycles; using Salesforce and Advanced Microsoft Excel