Account Manager, Enterprise
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As an Accounts Manager, you will be directly responsible for the growth of JFrog, providing an exciting opportunity to drive and shape the future of DevOps processes within your allocated enterprise account portfolio. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to maximize our customer’s value from JFrog products and services, maintaining strong customer relationships.
As an Account Manager in JFrog you will…
- Develop strategic, long term customer relationships, while promoting retention and loyalty
- Manage up sells, expansion opportunities and renewals process for portfolio of customers
- Work with customers to ensure satisfaction and happiness; support pre-sales cycles
- Analyze metrics to understand customers’ usage of JFrog’s product (evaluate product adoption) in order to evaluate renewal probabilities.
- Partner with Finance, and Legal in negotiating, structuring, and quoting renewal contracts
- Drive product adoption, share best practices and implement growth and optimization strategies, while updating on product features and releases
To be an Account Manager in JFrog you need…
- 5+ years of experience in Software subscription sales
- Experience is managing and owning the full sale cycle from lead to closing the deal
- Revenue quota carrying experience with large enterprise customers is a must
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Engineering
- Experience with Salseforce, Jira and advanced Microsoft Excel