Sr. Analyst, Revenue Operations
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly.
This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
We are looking for a highly motivated Sr. Analyst Revenue Operations to join our growing Global Revenue Operations Forecasting Team.
This role is responsible for supporting JFrog’s efforts to build an elite team that will scale our ability to grow our Sales pipeline and accounts.
- B2B SAAS Sales Forecasting:
- Build and own a best-in-class global sales forecasting process for JFrog’s Sales team, including driving requirements for business processes and systems changes to produce an accurate, timely, actionable forecast for Sales and Finance leadership
- Shift JFrog’s focus from creating the forecast to understanding and acting on the forecast (identifying business risks, highlighting opportunities, etc.)
- Serve as a subject matter expert on JFrog’s forecast and pipeline models
- Sales Planning:
- Manage Sales involvement in the cross-functional sales planning process, ensuring that plan inputs are grounded in data and align with business goals and the Sales forecast
- Segment and analyze our target market(s), size opportunities, and understand productivity drivers (team composition, pricing, retention, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with Finance, IS, Marketing, Finance, and Sales leadership
- Reporting and Analysis:
- Prepare ad hoc analysis using a variety of data sources to support sales planning, evaluate forecasts, and provide actionable leadership insights
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders (Sales Ops, Finance, BI & SalesForce) to build repeatable reporting for key business metrics and drivers of the forecast and plan attainment
Desired Skills and Experience
The Sr. Analyst -Rev Ops is creative, analytical, and detail-oriented. He or she will be a positive and solution-oriented partner to Sales Leadership and other key stakeholders.
- 5-8 years’ professional experience;
- MBA or similar qualification preferred
- Experience forecasting SAAS products (Public Company experience preferred)
- Executive presence – comfortable partnering with global sales and business leaders
- Demonstrated success sourcing and analyzing raw data to generate actionable business insights
- Demonstrated success building repeatable processes across multiple teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that rewards a creative, hands-on approach
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and executive stakeholders; strong organizational skills
- Deep familiarity with MS Excel; previous experience forecasting using Salesforce.com is a plus
In addition, the right candidate will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Absolute integrity and strong personal and professional ethics
- Respect for colleagues and partners; must work well in a matrix environment
- Flexibility and openness to change; comfort making decisions amidst ambiguity
- Strong sense of urgency and personal accountability for results
- Recognition of own strengths and weaknesses, and continuous pursuit of feedback and self-development