Customer Support Manager
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
If you want to work with the top developers and devops engineers in the tech industry, you should join us!
Our technology-driven company is looking for a manager to lead our top-notch support engineers team. Work with dozens of cutting-edge technologies and leap your career forward! Serve as JFrog’s technical focal point for customers and collaborate with JFrog’s R&D, QA and Sales teams.
- Manage day to day operations and provide leadership, mentoring and direction to the Technical Support team.
- Ensure that customer issues are appropriately logged, researched, and accurately resolved in a timely manner, meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Ensure proper escalation occurs for unresolved issues and assign appropriate priority.
- Coach and review team members with regards to adequate performance of their duties, adherence to policies and procedures.
- Assist in troubleshooting Technical issues and use those opportunities to further mentor the team.
- Demonstrate hands-on leadership
- Keep current with the latest technology trends related to Build Engineering at the landscape of Continuous- Integration and delivery
- Refine and implement the methods, procedures, tools and policies to ensure high-quality service is delivered to customers.
- Collaborate with relevant internal units within the JFrog such as Sales, Product, Solution Eng, Training etc. Ensure high level of technical knowledge within the technical support team(s).
- Maintain a knowledge base of known issues and solutions.
- Proactively identify repeating issues, missing features, customers at risk. Provide feedback to the product development, sales and management teams.
- Define, measure, and improve on various relevant KPIs, such as response time and resolution time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-4 years in directly managing a technical support team
- 4+ years experience with supporting international enterprise customers in the S/W domain
- Customer orientation and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be on call 7x24 on occasion
- Ability to work weekends and holidays on occasion
- Experience in Linux - Mandatory.
- Experience with S/W support – Mandatory
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools: CI Server, VCS, Artifactory - Advantage
- Experience in a system administration or service providing position – Advantage
- Knowledge / experience with databases, LDAP, Apache httpd, Apache Tomcat - Advantage
- Development experience (Java knowledge or Platform development) – Advantage
- Programming/debugging skills are an advantage