Director of RevOps
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
JFrog is looking for a Director of Revenue Operations who manages the informational and operational flows across the revenue funnel of the entire business cycle - the “Land & Expand” business model.
The ideal candidate possesses a broad understanding of enterprise SaaS Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success and has a track record of success in sales/revenue operations for each of these disciplines. You are data-driven, customer-focused, business-minded, and intellectually curious. You understand how impactful data can be in determining the right strategy, and how important smooth operations are to execute that strategy. You roll up your sleeves, but also thrive in building teams in highly dynamic environments while implementing the necessary processes and tools to advance best practices for our organization. Fundamentally, you want to lead a great team while building out a new model for driving operations in a SaaS business.
- Sales Development & Marketing: Work with the Sales Development Team and Marketing team to understand business strategies and create the framework for executing the lead to opportunity funnel
- Sales Forecast & Pipeline: Work with Sales team to understand goals and strategies to deliver a sales forecast model for current quarter, next and eventually rolling 4 quarters
- Sales KPIs: Working with Sales, Product and Marketing to develop a central set of KPIs to track sales results and how the sales teams can improve.
- Sales Forecast Playbook: leveraging Salesforce, build and run the JFrog playbook for Forecasting. This playbook includes driving accountability, process and tools to enable leading forecasting practices.
Sales Team Support
- Build out a comprehensive vision, mission, and strategy for Revenue Operations Forecast team
- Create reports and dashboards for the Sales team as required
- Facilitate sales/pipeline/forecast calls with the Sales team, VPs/Directors - this includes gathering the materials, taking notes and following up on action items
- Strategic ownership of pipeline and opportunity data cleansing
Sales Processes, Systems & Tools
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leadership to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Working closely with Salesforce, develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of the CRM
- Train the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Finance teams regarding Sales Forecasting best practices to help create alignment and standardization, both for new hires and ongoing
- Working closely with Internal IT, which will be responsible for systems implementations, and integrations based on requirements defined by RevOps."
Sales Analytics & Planning
- Own the revenue forecasting process, pipeline analysis, productivity metrics & monitoring; ARR management
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning and forecasting approaches used by the sales organization
- Develop a scoring system for leads and distribution
- Provide analytical support and leadership to improve strategies, coverage models and sales team configurations to maximize sales effectiveness
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7-10 years of experience in operations, analytics, strategy within a SaaS company.
- Experience leading and building an analytics team. A hands-on leader, who knows how to apply the right level of situational guidance to a team of smart analysts.
- Experience partnering with different go-to-market teams, ideally, marketing, pre, and post-sales.
- Ability to cover a range of activities; from C-level presentations to hands-on, data deep-dives with analysts.
- Ability to create a performance- and metrics-focused culture.
- A very thorough understanding of traditional B2B sales, demand generation, pipeline management, and forecasting.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to summarize and visualize complex analyses that tell a compelling story.
- Expertise with Salesforce, and SQL.