Director of RevOps
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is looking for a Director of Revenue Operations who manages the informational and operational flows across the revenue funnel of the entire business cycle - the “Land and Expand” business model.
This role is all about leading a great team while building out a new model for driving operations in a SaaS business. You are data-driven, business-minded, and intellectually curious. You understand how impactful data can be in determining the right strategy, and how important smooth operations are to execute that strategy. You roll up your sleeves, but also thrive in building teams in highly dynamic environments while implementing the necessary processes and tools to advance best practices for our organization.
As a Director of RevOps in JFrog you will...
- Own the revenue forecasting process, pipeline analysis, productivity metrics and monitoring; ARR management
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning and forecasting approaches used by the sales organization
- Provide analytical support and leadership to improve strategies, coverage models and sales team configurations to maximize sales effectiveness
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leadership to identify opportunities for process improvement and deliver a sales forecast model
- Create the framework for executing the lead to opportunity funnel
- Develop a central set of KPIs to track sales results and how the sales teams can improve
To be a Director of RevOps in JFrog you need...
- 8+ years of experience in operations, analytics and strategy within a SaaS company
- Experience building and leading an analytics team
- A very thorough understanding of traditional B2B sales, demand generation, pipeline management, and forecasting
- Experience partnering with different go-to-market teams such as Marketing, pre, and post-sales
- Ability to create a performance- and metrics focused culture
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to summarize and visualize complex analyses that tell a compelling story