Talent Sourcer Specialist
Have you ever wondered what version of Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and WhatsApp you are using? Does it make a difference?
This is where JFrog comes in.
More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production behind the scenes.
Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join the JFrog journey to enable continuous software updates for all of your beloved and essential Apps?
We are looking for an innovative, bold and self-motivated Talent Sourcer Specialist to be the first addition to our sourcing team!
In this role, you will focus on building a strong pipeline of talents, identify the top candidates in the market, and create strong relationships to support JFrog’s rapid growth.
If you ever thought of joining the FBI based on your fabulous investigation capabilities on social media or any other underground platforms. This is the job for you!
Are you up for the challenge?
As a Talent Sourcer Specialist in JFrog you will...
- Take full ownership for achieving your top of funnel metrics, pipeline conversion percentages, and hires to help the team achieve our collective hiring goals
- Identifying top talents and engaging with potential talents, using advanced sourcing techniques and best practices to build top of funnel talent pool
- Sourcing passive talents through referrals, networking, Internet searches, and other sourcing tools
- Building and maintaining a community of potential future candidates while cultivating relationships to foster a great experience
- Working closely with your recruiting partners and hiring managers to understand the hiring needs, and present sourcing insights to ensure hiring success
- Measuring the sourcing efforts to understand and improve sourcing activities, and ensure data accuracy and documentation within the ATS system
To be a Talent Sourcer Specialist in JFrog you need...
- 2+ years of experience as a Talent Sourcer, either in-house or at an agency
- 2+ years of technical and non-technical sourcing experience
- Proven experience in identifying top talents for strategic roles, while maintaining deep relationships with potential candidates
- High-level expertise in advanced sourcing techniques, including Boolean searches, LinkedIn Recruiter, sourcing and automation tools, sites and code repositories, and groups and discussion forums.
- Have the aptitude for working in a cross-functionally team that is growing fast, highly technical, within a global start-up environment
- Attention to detail is critical