Employer Brand Marketing
As champions of the talent experience, we deliver innovative, candidate-first marketing programs that not only drive awareness and generate a pipeline for open roles, but inspire the most sought after professionals and position JFrog as the greatest place to work.
An Employer brand marketing manager needs to be a data-driven professional who has a passion for developing campaign plans and tactics, and leveraging both digital and non-digital channels to engage our targeted audiences. You'll be focused on leveraging a number of different tactics of an integrated campaign to reach the ideal audience.
This position requires an understanding of events, campaign planning, digital channels, and the ability to use data-driven insights to optimize performance. You must be detailed-oriented and committed to executing on multiple assignments on tight deadlines.
You will be responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring our global recruitment marketing strategy to increase the pipeline of candidates, adjusting actions and budgets to reflect areas of need, reporting on metrics, and obtaining a deep understanding of effective channels and tools.
- Execute and own global recruitment focused-events, programs, campaigns, and social media
- Work with your marketing and program recruitment colleagues to use a variety of methods and channels (social, paid, job boards, social groups) to reach candidate pools, engage them, and meet recruitment needs
- Recommend creative ways to reach diverse talent pools
- Plan, measure, budget, and report on recruitment marketing results
- Grow and nurture our subscriber database and execute monthly eNewsletter and other recruitment outreach communications
- Manage careers website and corresponding Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Develop local strategies, including guerilla tactics, to increase recruitment efforts
- Own the lead management process from lead capture to clean up to follow-up. You will work collaboratively with recruiting and marketing and obtain feedback on the success of marketing campaigns
- Execute campaigns to nurture leads and existing database to move qualified leads through the hiring funnel.
- Measure, analyze, and report performance and deliver weekly campaign performance briefs to marketing and recruitment leadership
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4-5 years marketing experience
- Experience executing on various marketing tactics such as paid social campaigns, email campaigns and advertising.
- Experience creating nurture campaigns to move prospects through the funnel.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Data and results driven
- Experience working with a global team
- Content creation skills and experience - an advantage
- Social page management - an advantage