Director of Product DevSecOps
JFrog is looking for a Product Director to take the JFrog DevSecOps division to the next level.
Launched in 2016, JFrog Xray is now a core part of our business. JFrog helps over ~6000 customers including 75% of the Fortune 100 list. Individual developers and large enterprise customers use JFrog Xray to find and fix vulnerabilities and to avoid compliance issues which may risk their business.
As the DevSecOps director, you will:
- Drive the top-level company vision and KPIs for the JFrog DevSecOps domain.
- Set the high-level strategy all the way to collaborating with the engineering teams.
- Focus on pricing and packaging go-to-market plans.
- Build the roadmap for working alongside our sales and customer success teams with customers and prospects. You’ll know when to delegate and when to be hands-on.
- Develop the JFrog DevSecOps vision, while communicating it broadly and ensuring efforts are aligned to accomplish it.
- Build and lead a global team including hiring and mentoring Product Managers
- Interact with our top customers, and prospects, to understand their needs, gather feedback and requirements, and collaborate with them to build and validate solutions
- Define and communicate the product roadmap, both inside the company and with customers
- Communicate your teams’ work internally and externally, including to executive management
- Collaborate with the JFrog Sales and Finance teams to define pricing and packaging and to launch and promote new features
- Research the DevSecOps market, with an eye on gaps in the market, competitors and potential partnerships
- Group management experience. Have significant, proven experience as a successful Product management leader in a B2B enterprise software
- +6 years of Product Management experience
- Experience in the Security is a must
- Willing to travel at least once a quarter (under normal circumstances)