Director of Product DevSecOps
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog Xray, Launched in 2016, is now a core part of our business. Individual developers and large enterprise customers use JFrog Xray to find and fix vulnerabilities and to avoid compliance issues which may risk their business.
We are looking for a Product Director to take the JFrog DevSecOps division to the next level. In this role you will drive the top-level company vision and KPIs for the JFrog DevSecOps domain and be responsible for setting the high-level strategy all the way to collaborating with the engineering teams.
As a Director of Product DevSecOps in JFrog you will...
- Build and lead a global team including hiring and mentoring Product Managers
- Interact with our top customers, and prospects, to understand their needs, gather feedback and requirements, and collaborate with them to build and validate solutions
- Build and communicate the product roadmap, both inside the company and with customers
- Communicate your teams’ work internally and externally, including to executive management
- Collaborate with the JFrog Sales and Finance teams to define pricing and packaging and to launch and promote new features
- Research the DevSecOps market, with an eye on gaps in the market, competitors and potential partnerships
To be a Director of Product DevSecOps in JFrog you need...
- +6 years of Product Management experience
- Group management experience. Have significant, proven experience as a successful Product management leader in a B2B enterprise software
- Experience in the Security field - must
- Willing to travel at least once a quarter (under normal circumstances)