Cloud Business Analyst
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 6,000 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
Cloud Business Analytics sits within the Cloud Sales organization. The core function of the Cloud Business Analytics team is to infuse the business with actionable insights, strategy, and tools that drive Cloud Growth. This high-impact role owns the conversion funnel of paid subscribers, and will work directly with Cloud Sales Management, Account Managers, and the Marketing Organization to maximize conversion performance through analytics.
- Support Sales through analytics - reporting solutions and data insights on customer behavior
- Provide recommendations and guidance to leadership on short-term and long-term strategy and objectives using analytical and quantitative skills
- Become the go-to expert in new customer conversion data and produce clear insights on trends, KPIs and forecasts
- Design, build and maintain reports and data models by consolidating the data from multiple data sources and collaborate with data engineering team to drive the data strategy
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience analyzing/working with large sets of data to drive critical business decisions
- Strong SQL and Excel knowledge
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organization skills and ability to maintain and keep track of multiple information sources
- Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy across all projects
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools such as Qlik or Tableau
- SFDC experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills, able to communicate ideas and concepts clearly and concisely
- Team oriented, with a collaborative approach for addressing challenges
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business, marketing, technology or related field; or equivalent experience required.