Business Development Representative
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 6,000 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
JFrog is looking for talented and motivated Business Development Representatives (BDR) to join our strategic sales team. As an BDR, you will be responsible for researching, contacting, and qualifying inbound and outbound potential customers to fuel the strategic funnel.
- Initiate contact with inbound leads and nurture them
- Design, execute and track outbound sales initiatives
- Work with Marketing and Biz Dev to drive account-based marketing campaigns
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and building rapport and trusting business relationships with important stakeholders
- Provide potential prospects with information about JFrog and our products value
- Schedule qualified customers for sessions
- Build and maintain a profitable strategic sales pipeline
- Salesforce hygiene
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior sales experience - must
- Prior SaaS experience in a similar role - big advantage
- Ability to conduct in depth research via various online tools - must
- Self-starter with a track record of self-management in order to get the job done
- Pre-call planning and time management skills
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office, google docs)
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Excited to work in a high-energy sales team environment