Senior Product Manager - JFrog Pipelines
Are you excited by the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment and delivering high quality products used by top Fortune 100 companies? Are you passionate about building products with a streamlined and intuitive customer experience?
If the answer is yes, we should talk.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog Pipelines enables organizations to ship code continuously by automating all processes required for shipping high-quality software.
As a Product Manager, you will contribute to the mission of delivering innovative features, drive product roadmap across multiple products, and partner with cross-functional teams to define and deliver on the next phase of JFrog products. You will focus on making sure that JFrog's customers are getting an exceptional experience when working with the JFrog Platform.
In this role you will be responsible for the product lifecycle from conception to launch, including:
- Driving the product roadmap by gathering and prioritizing requirements from different sources, keeping in mind organizational vision, customer requirements, and schedules
- Being the voice of the customer and translating it into product requirements
- Writing Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) for features
- Driving roadmap execution to ensure timely and high quality releases
- Collaborating with other Product teams to rationalize and define integrated experiences across all JFrog products
- Sending recurring reports on release progress, risks, and mitigations
- Building positive relationships and trust through strong cross-team interactions and get buy-in for the product vision across internal and external stakeholders
You will need an in-depth understanding of the CI/CD landscape, including competitors, ecosystem, trends, and latest market developments. You will also collaborate with cross functional teams like Engineering, CTO office, Sales, Marketing, BizDev, Solution engineering and Support.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of software product management experience
- Strong technical background. Experience and knowledge related to DevOps and CI/CD is a big advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Being able to work in a dynamic, high paced environment and adjust to changing requirements driven by a fast-moving market.
- Experienced in driving cross team initiatives and getting buy in across multiple stakeholders
- Experienced in delivering PRDs/User stories for engineering and QA teams with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Experienced in delivering web UI/UX design (as wireframes) and to work closely with UI/UX experts in order to ensure requirements are met.
- Project management skills - ability to drive tasks, oversee execution, integrate between different parties (internal/external), manage without authority
- Hands on experience with software development, build/release engineering, continuous integration/deployment is a big plus
- Capable of working in an internationally distributed and multi-cultural organization