At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is looking for a BI Developer to join our growing BI team. In this role, you will be driving design, implementation and monitoring of Business Intelligence solutions. You will be working closely with business users from all parts of the organization, collaboratively map business processes, design and deliver solutions that will arm them with timely information in a self-serve model.
As a BI Developer in JFrog you will...
- Participate in the entire lifecycle for Business Intelligence Solution Delivery
- Work directly with business stakeholders and translate business data needs into technical requirements, design, and implementation
- Develop and maintain visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms
- Develop, test and maintain ETL processes to high standards of quality and performance using Redshift.
- Crafting and executing queries and data modeling upon request for data
- Implement best practices to ensure the quality and consistency of data extracting, modeling and App building throughout the company
To be a BI Developer in JFrog you need...
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in QlikView\QlikSense - must!
- Experience in ETL and data modeling
- Hands–on experience in Design, Development & Build activities
- Great knowledge with SQL – must!
- Must possess strong attention to details, time management, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and a self-learner
- Ability to work under pressure