Production Engineering Manager
JFrog is a fast-growing startup, building the next generation of software development and distribution tools. We are setting up the future of software development and DevOps tooling Chain.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
In this role you will lead our India Production Engineering Group, to support the cloud based availability and deployment of the JFrog products, using cutting-edge technologies. You will provide enterprise capability tools and environment automation tools to drive our business, working closely with the R&D, DevOps Engineering, Security, and Product Managers.
- Manage all aspects of Cloud operations on a day-to-day basis maintaining continuous availability, durability, scale and up time
- Maintain & advance our Cloud production environments
- Build, empower and guide Production Engineers and NOC teams
- Define and build innovative solution methodologies and assets around infrastructure, cloud migration and deployment operations at scale.
- Work with application teams to promote best practices for cloud enablement
- Develop, maintain, and manage relationships with key stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
- Overall relevant experience of minimum 10+ years
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Devops Engineer/SRE
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a DevOps/SRE tech lead / People manager
- Experience with leading high scale deployments, managing high throughput and IO intensive services
- Technology experience, including IaaS/PaaS (Azure, GCP and/or Amazon Web Services) based on K8S, infrastructure automation/orchestration technologies (e. g. Ansible, Terraform), server, storage, high availability architecture.
- Additional desirable experience in collaboration, database/application server architecture, network, information security and DevOps operations/Cloud service management - advantage
- Strong leadership, business, technical, analytical, problem solving and verbal, as well as written communication skills
- Strong English (spoken and written)
- Ability to interface with business and technical management
- Experience in working in a mission critical environments
- Experience in working with customers
- Ability to work well under pressure within a technically challenging environment
- Excellent problem solving, logical, and analytical abilities
- Solid understanding of change and incident management practices
- Available for On-call after-hours support
- Strong commitment to organizational work ethics