Marketing Automation Specialist, EMEA
Have you ever wondered what version of Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and WhatsApp you are using? Does it make a difference?
This is where JFrog comes in.
More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production behind the scenes.
JFrog is seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to orchestrate closed loop technical processes and automation that support our EMEA Demand Generation and SDR Teams.
- Build, execute, and maintain Demand Gen campaigns and marketing automation workflows (emails, landing pages, forms)
- Set up, testing, execution and reporting on Marketo-based campaigns for lead management, lead nurturing, lead scoring and lead routing
- Define and report on campaign performance
- Create nurture campaign flows
- Make recommendations for improvements and optimization of content, mix, frequency, etc. to exceed MQL generation and revenue goals
- Data management including database segmentation, lead list management/upload
- Partner with the Demand Gen, Field Marketing and other teams to coordinate, launch, and measure sales & marketing campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years of current Marketo and Salesforce preferred (Marketo ‘power user’)
- Marketo certification or agency experience preferable
- Database management and optimization within a growing B2B organization
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexible and adaptable while working to meet deadlines with close attention to detail
- Collaborative, team player, with experience working in global teams
- Excellent communication skills