Senior Product Manager
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to take the JFrog DevSecOps division to the next level. Launched in 2016, JFrog Xray is now a core part of our business. JFrog helps over ~6000 customers including 75% of the Fortune 100 list. Individual developers and large enterprise customers use JFrog Xray to find and fix vulnerabilities and to avoid compliance issues which may risk their business.
As the DevSecOps Product Manager, you will:
- Defining and communicating the product vision and roadmap for the DevSecOps group.
- Working closely with our current customers, and potential customers, to build and validate solutions.
- Working hands-on with engineers, engineering managers and designers as part of a cross-functional product team, guiding product development and producing clear product requirements.
- Work closely with JFrog sales, marketing, business development teams as well as other to promote JFrog DevSecOps vision.
- Lead products that secure and protect the JFrog Platform by building state-of-the-art, Self hosted and Cloud security solution providing full visibility, protection and control of the JFrog Platform.
- Collect and assess market requirements by conducting market research supported by market data together with on-going customer visits.
- Ownership of product requirements while driving the product life cycle from development to product launch.
- Analyze market trends, competitive landscape and new business opportunities in the security market.
- Work closely with R&D and the security analysts team to deliver high quality products on schedule.
- Take part of strategic and alliance discussions with 3rd party market leading technology vendors.
- Build positive relationships and trust through strong cross team interactions, on-time delivery, high quality products, continuous innovation, and exceeding expectations.
- Create a buy-in for the product vision across internal and key external stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of Product Management experience
- Proven knowledge and experience of product life-cycles both technology and business wise is a must.
- Experience in the cyber security is a must
- Experience in presenting and driving strategic discussions with top senior executives
- Cloud Security knowledge and experience - an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven Business-analytics proficiency
- Capable of working in an internationally distributed and multicultural organization