Have you ever wondered what version of Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and WhatsApp you are using? Does it make a difference?
This is where JFrog comes in.
More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production behind the scenes.
JFrog is continuously growing and is looking for an Assistant Controller to join our finance team. The role reports to the Controller.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with various levels of organization and assist the Controller with managing the accounting, tax and operational finance of the Israeli subsidiary.
If you have the right DNA, come and leap forward with us.
- Assist with the month-end/quarter-end and year-end closing process, review/prepare journal entries, general ledger reconciliations.
- Preparation of financial report for consolidation on a monthly basis, which includes flux analysis and additional data as required by the corporate reporting package.
- Support quarterly and annual audits
- Support bookkeepers and advise them on accounting matters
- Assist in preparation of the statutory financial statements
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations and assist in preparation of tax returns
- Develop and implement accounting policies and procedures
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
- CPA with Big 4 experience
- +2 years of experience post internship (High-Tech industry - advantage)
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication skills
- Hands-on and proactive approach to problem solving
- Great attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with NetSuite – Advantage