At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is continuously growing and looking for an Assistant Controller to join our finance team.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with various levels of organization and assist with managing the operational finance of the Israeli subsidiary.
As an Assistant Controller in JFrog you will...
- Assist with the month-end/quarter-end and year-end closing process, review and prepare journal entries, general ledger reconciliations.
- Preparation of financial report for consolidation on a monthly basis, which includes flux analysis and additional data as required by the corporate reporting package
- Develop and implement accounting policies and procedures
- Support quarterly and annual audits
- Assist in preparation of the statutory financial statements
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations and assist in preparation of tax returns
- Support bookkeepers and advise them on accounting matters
To be an Assistant Controller in JFrog you need...
- CPA with Big 4 experience
- +1 years of experience post internship (High-Tech industry - advantage)
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication skills
- Hands-on and proactive approach to problem solving
- Great attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and experience with NetSuite – Advantage