Have you ever wondered what version of Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and WhatsApp you are using? Does it make a difference?
This is where JFrog comes in.
More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production behind the scenes.
JFrog’s Finance team is looking for a super talented Treasury Analyst to join our fast-growing company.
This role will report to the Corporate Treasurer and support JFrog’s activity worldwide.
- Support the Corporate Treasury daily cash needs such as cash flow planning, liquidity management, intercompany settlements.
- Responsible for periodic cash balance and actual cash flow reporting.
- Create and maintain cash flow forecast.
- Support optimization of core treasury functions and reporting
- Assist with customer risk management, including financial review and analysis, and recommending credit terms.
- Support internal and external audit-related tasks.
- Maintain and enhance key treasury controls and departmental procedures.
- Assist in developing and executing Treasury initiatives.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA in Finance, Economics, or Accounting.
- 3 years of relevant experience, preferably at a multinational public corporation or a bank
- Advanced excel modeling skills with superior forecasting skills.
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to collaborate in a cross-functional environment.
- Highest level of Integrity
- Strong self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.