At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog’s Finance team is looking for a super talented Treasury Analyst to join our fast-growing company. You will report to the Corporate Treasurer and support JFrog’s activity worldwide.
As a Treasury Analyst in JFrog you will...
- Support the Corporate Treasury daily cash needs such as cash flow planning, liquidity management, intercompany settlements
- Create and maintain a cash flow forecast
- Responsible for periodic cash balance and actual cash flow reporting
- Support optimization of core treasury functions and reporting
- Assist with customer risk management, including financial review and analysis, and recommending credit terms
- Support internal and external audit-related tasks
To be a Treasury Analyst in JFrog you need...
- B.A in Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- 3 years of relevant experience, preferably at a multinational public corporation or a bank
- Advanced excel modeling skills with superior forecasting skills
- Superior attention to detail and highest level of Integrity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to collaborate in a cross-functional environment
- Strong self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision