Director of R&D Delivery Operations
JFrog is looking for a Director of Delivery Operations, to leap forward and be a part of the company that is shaping the future of Liquid Software.
We are looking for a manager with experience and demonstrated success in initiating and leading complex processes, portfolios and RnD delivery operations, to lead our Delivery Operation Group.
You will work closely with other leaders to devise and deploy methodologies and processes to help the company scale while building our culture of Agility.
You will manage a team of Delivery Managers, who are responsible for driving and steering the R&D quarterly life cycle, while practicing Agile and Devops principles and methodologies, optimizing the delivery pipeline and the Release Management processes, and balancing between teams capacity.
Your team will also be responsible for kicking off and steering cross-company strategic projects involving R&D, Product, and business units such as Sales, Support, Marketing.
- Lead and build a powerful team of professionals that can support all the delivery operations aspects, aligned with JFrog’s growing scale.
- Form and lead the Agile coaching services to the relevant teams and managers
- Lead the project-management framework, standards and best practices
- Provide data insights and visibility to the organization that is related to the delivery plans - KPIs, Dashboards
- Establish new processes related to the Tech division to increase productivity and efficiency
- Provide clarity to leadership on quarterly progress, KPIs, and commitments
- Coordinate alignment between the Technology roadmap and the Business stakeholders
- Implement continuous optimization of the Delivery processes & methodologies
- Set the strategy for retrospectives for continuous improvement, embedded in the Agile methodology path the company has adopted
- Continuously learn and adapt to maintain an environment of continuous feedback & learning to our processes and deliveries.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experienced senior manager with proven leadership abilities in a global environment
- 5+ years of experience in managing Delivery Managers, PMOs, Program Managers, Agile and Coaches in R&D oriented companies
- Experience in team building and growth planning
- Experienced in working with leadership and Executive levels
- Experience with Agile methodologies at scale (SAFe/Release train management, etc.)
- Ability to simultaneously collaborate with multiple teams in global sites, across different time zones
- Excellent people skills and ability to drive motivation and energy
- Experience with project management and team collaboration tools, such as JIRA
- Excellent English communication skills - both written and verbal