Senior Director of Marketing EMEA & APAC
Have you ever wondered what version of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and WhatsApp you are using? Does it make a difference?
This is where JFrog comes in.
More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production behind the scenes.
We are looking for a Senior Director of Marketing EMEA & APAC to join our fast-growing company where you will own every stage of growth marketing: strategy, planning, execution, budgeting, analysis, and optimization. Combining both online and offline tactics of the customer journey, this leader will be responsible for scaling predictable revenue growth by leading a team that manages inbound marketing activity while building a new outbound team.
This leader will bring a strategic vision and innovative approach to build upon our lead generation efforts. They will define best-in-class demand generation techniques, digital strategies, field marketing and will optimize for results. The ideal candidate has a passion for building high-performing teams, data, and digital transformation.
Success in this position requires leadership, experience managing full-funnel marketing initiatives, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Develop and implement the growth marketing strategy for EMEA, including market segmentation and targeting, content, digital channels, partnerships, conferences, etc.,
- Understand how all marketing functions connect strategically, which enables you to determine where customers are in the buyer’s journey, and the right marketing touches to advance them.
- Partner closely with product teams, sales, and other marketing functions to define and lead growth initiatives that drive acquisition, expansion, retention, and referrals.
- Experience identifying target audiences, working with customer segmentation and personalization, and creating campaign strategies
- Understand and map systems architecture for data flow and reporting
- Work cross-functionally to plan, build and execute multichannel programs to drive wallet share in our strategic accounts and user acquisition at scale.
- Previous experience marketing to a technical audience of practitioners, and decision makers.
- Experienced understanding of SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and other key web technology and analytics tools/platforms
- Experience growing high performing teams
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze campaign data to inform decisions
- Experience working closely with product marketing managers to amplify key content and features
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years of B2B marketing experience including at least 5 years in high growth company
- SaaS industry experience, ideally with understanding of the evolving digital marketing landscape
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Have experience at a global and local level to allow for scale and consistency but also alignment to the regional GTM
- Demonstrated experience running demand, field and customer marketing within a fast growing B2B technology company
- Highly data-driven marketer with a proven track record of delivering programs that help achieve overall company goals
- Experience in building, mentoring and coaching marketers as well as establishing cross functional, collaborative relationships with customers and sales leadership
- Experience is working building strong cross functional relationships
- Ability to make decisions in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A Bachelor's degree