Senior Director of Marketing EMEA & APAC
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Senior Director of Marketing EMEA & APAC to own every stage of our growth marketing: strategy, planning, execution, budgeting, analysis, and optimization. This leader will bring a strategic vision and innovative approach to build upon our lead generation efforts. They will define best-in-class demand generation techniques, digital strategies, field marketing and will optimize for results.
As a Senior Director of Marketing in JFrog you will...
- Develop and implement the growth marketing strategy for EMEA, including market segmentation and targeting, content, digital channels, partnerships, conferences, etc.
- Lead a team that manages inbound marketing activity while building a new outbound team and be responsible for scaling predictable revenue growth
- Understand how all marketing functions connect strategically, determine where customers are in the buyer’s journey, and recommend the right marketing touches to advance them
- Partner closely with product teams, sales, and other marketing functions to define and lead growth initiatives that drive acquisition, expansion, retention, and referrals.
- Understand and map systems architecture for data flow and reporting
- Work cross-functionally to plan, build and execute multichannel programs to drive wallet share in our strategic accounts and user acquisition at scale
To be a Senior Director of Marketing in JFrog you need…
- 10+ years leadership experience in B2B marketing, ideally in a high growth, dynamic and fast-paced company
- Proven experience in building high performing teams
- SaaS industry experience, with understanding of the evolving digital marketing landscape
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Highly data-driven marketer with a proven track record of delivering programs that help achieve overall company goals
- Experience in building, mentoring and coaching technical marketers and establishing cross functional, collaborative relationships with customers and sales leadership