Salesforce Development Team Lead
We are looking for an experienced Technical Lead with strong experience in Salesforce platform and related technologies who loves mentoring and helping others develop into amazing engineers. In this role you will be working closely with admins, Project managers, managers and business owners to support our global Salesforce environment and deliver highly scalable and top-quality solutions.
- Serve as the Development Team Lead for our Salesforce engineering teams with responsibility in technical mentorship, removing roadblocks, and helping to build A class solutions.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Experience working in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team
- A passion for constant personal growth and growth of others
- Desire to seek solutions to complex problems, and never afraid to take on something new
- We are looking for someone that will always look for ways to improve, iterate, and re-inventThorough understanding of/and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API’s.
- You will be contributing to architectural and design decisions
- Expertise in implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud,CPQ, Force.com, Lightning communities & Appexchange applications
- Expertise in Salesforce core languages: Apex (language, triggers, classes, web services); Visualforce (pages and components); Lightning components and SOQL
- SFDC Experience working in Visualforce, Lightning/Communities, APEX coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Workflows, Flows, CSS, HTML, Templates, Custom coding and Web Services
- Design and implement deployment automation and CI/CD tools and promote adoption by the entire Salesforce development team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of solid professional programming experience in Salesforce and Java
- Fluent in Java, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components
- 2+ years of experience in a role(s) where you had direct leadership and responsibility for software engineers on your team
- Superb communication skills and team collaboration