Salesforce Development Team Lead
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an experienced Team Lead with strong experience in Salesforce platform and related technologies who loves mentoring and helping others develop into amazing engineers.
As a Salesforce Development Team Lead in JFrog you will...
- Lead our Salesforce engineering teams with responsibility in technical mentorship, removing roadblocks, and helping to build A-class solutions
- Own our global Salesforce environment and deliver highly scalable and top-quality solutions
- Design high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Improve, iterate, and re-invent thorough understanding of detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API’s
- Contribute to architectural and design decisions
- Design and implement deployment automation and CI/CD tools and promote adoption by the entire Salesforce development team
To be a Salesforce Development Team Lead in JFrog you need…
- 5+ years of solid professional programming experience in Salesforce and Java
- 2+ years of experience in direct leadership roles, managing software engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering preferred, or equivalent work experience
- SFDC Experience working in Visualforce, Lightning/Communities, APEX coding, Process Builder, Triggers, Workflows, CSS, HTML, Templates, Custom coding and Web Services
- Expertise in implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud,CPQ, Force.com, Lightning communities & Appexchange applications
- Self-starter with desire to seek solutions to complex problems, and never afraid to take on something new
- Superb communication skills and team collaboration