Technical Product Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a Technical Product Manager in JFrog you will...
- Contribute to/present product roadmap to customers/prospects
- gather users’ needs/feedback; work on product development/cloud operations
- bridge technical/business worlds; design/implement RESTful APIs (Spring Framework, Java, Go, nodeJS)
- Cloud-Native Computing (SaaS, Microservices); Containerization (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Continuous Integration/Deployment (CI/CD) (Artifactory, Jenkins, Teamcity, Bintray)
- Data Visualization (Qlikview, Kibana, Data Dog)/Querying [structured query languages (MySQL, Artifactory Query Language (AQL)];
- work with wireframing/prototyping (Balsamiq, Figma)
- Deliver services to customers; collaborate with Product Management, User Experience, Engineering, Solution Architects, and Operations counterparts to build innovative features/solutions
- Discuss new features; specify use cases, design custom integrations; work with partners and JFrog’s Solution Development to deliver new capabilities
- Advocate for customers’ needs to product team; provide tactical/strategic planning along with direction for cloud operations team.
- Serve as subject matter expert/evangelist for JFrog’s products; identify improvements to existing product processes; prepare processes; work with Product Management, Engineering, and internal stakeholders to define good confidence release deliverables for given releases
- Manage stakeholder expectations within/across functions; work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Solution Engineering to deliver product briefs
- Train team on new product features/capabilities; participate in pre-sales activities
- Represent company’s products at industry events and with key external/ internal audiences; write product requirements for new product features/enhancements
- Interview customers/former customers for product feedback
- Conduct product experimentation (Beta programs, Early product validations, Technical Previews)
- Conduct product gap analysis; evaluate/analyze products’ competitors; and conduct win/loss analyses
To be a Technical Product Manager in JFrog you need...
- Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering plus 2 years experience
- Experience to include designing/implementing RESTful APIs (Spring Framework, Java, Go, nodeJS), Cloud-Native Computing (SaaS, Microservices)
- Experience with containerization (Kubernetes, Docker), (CI/CD), (Artifactory, Jenkins, Teamcity, Bintray)
- Data Visualization (Qlikview, Kibana, Data Dog)/Querying [structured query languages (MySQL, Artifactory Query Language (AQL)]
- Experience with wireframing/prototyping (Balsamiq, Figma)