Sr. Field Marketing Manager
- Regional marketing leader, responsible for building and accelerating demand in the assigned region.
- Design and execute strategic marketing campaigns across a broad mix of tactics that achieve pipeline goals; including, Evaluating and selecting key industry events and roundtables for participation; owning the event strategy from creation to execution.
- Designing and executing JFrog-hosted webinars and in-person events to reach target accounts
- Creating new programs for account based marketing and pipeline acceleration.
- Effectively spend marketing budget to drive new pipeline creation and accelerate pipeline
- Develop and execute innovative local campaigns with highly personalized experiences that engage and educate target audience
- Working with the global campaigns team to leverage and adapt to support an account based approach for target accounts.regional campaigns for regional marketing use
- Enable the regional sales and partner teams on campaigns, key messages, and marketing programs
- Agree target accounts in the territory, build quality contact data and account intelligence to create a solid foundation for the marketing program.
- Measure and analyze marketing campaign results and pipeline health, developing an action plan based on findings, and establishing a regular reporting cadence with marketing and sales counterparts.
- 5+ years experience in B2B Demand Generation or Field Marketing positions
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- Proven track record of working with sales, partner teams, and customer success team to plan and execute campaigns that drive pipeline in regional markets
- Knowledge of best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, marketing automation, pipeline acceleration, demand generation funnel, etc.
- Proven track record of using a wide variety of tactics like account based marketing, events, digital, email and partner marketing to drive demand
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, execute with attention to detail, and consistently meet deadlines
- Experience in Salesforce, and highly proficient in MS Office/Google applications
- Energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful
- Creative thinker who is adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable adding new ideas
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in communicating with senior level sales VPs