JFrog is a fast-growing company, building the next generation of software development and distribution tools. We are setting up the future of software development and DevOps tooling Chain.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
In this role you will be part of our Production Engineering Group, to support the cloud based availability and deployment of the JFrog products, using cutting-edge technologies. You will provide enterprise capability tools and environment automation tools to drive our business.
- Develop, test, and deploy automated solutions and automated decision analytics to replace manual processes
- Support all aspects of Cloud operations on a day-to-day basis and maintaining continuous availability, durability, scale and up time
- Identifies opportunities to improve business practices and procedures through analytics and technology
- Define and build innovative solution methodologies and assets around infrastructure, cloud migration and deployment operations at scale.
- Work with application teams to promote best practices for cloud enablement
Desired Skills And Experience
- Overall relevant experience of minimum 5+ years
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer/SRE
- Technology experience, including IaaS/PaaS (Azure, GCP and/or Amazon Web Services) based on K8S, infrastructure automation/orchestration technologies (e. g. Ansible, Terraform), server, storage, high availability architecture.
- Hands-on experience in coding and automation tools
- Experience with Maintaining high scale deployments, managing high throughput and IO intensive services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong intellectual curiosity and drive for continuous improvement; able to take initiative and learn on the fly
- Experience in working in a mission-critical environments
- Ability to work well under pressure within a technically challenging environment