Sales Development Representative
Software touches every aspect of our lives: from how we bank, socialize, shop and learn, to how we entertain, obtain healthcare services, use transportation and much more. All of the world’s software needs to be developed, updated and maintained seamlessly. This is where JFrog comes in; with software development and DevOps tooling that powers the world’s digital transformation.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through Liquid Software, empowering developers to code high-quality applications that securely flow to end-users without interruption. JFrog is the creator of Artifactory, the heart of the JFrog Platform - a hybrid, universal, end-to-end DevOps solution available as open-source, self-hosted and as a SaaS subscription. More than 5,800 customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage their software binaries and accelerate their secure software delivery from code-to-production.
JFrog’s Sales Development Representative (SDR) works closely with the Account Management, Sales Executives team, and the Sales Managers to help drive JFrog’s solutions. This will be accomplished through but not limited to cold calling, email campaigns, lead generation, and follow-up.
- Build a pipeline of all opportunities through managed accounts, new leads, and campaigns.
- Drive awareness through regular email campaigns, targeted calls, and discovery meetings
- Ability to navigate complex business environments and uncover and translate needs into business opportunities
- Engage in the targeted call campaigns from designated prospect lists provided by marketing and the account management team.
- Prepare activity and forecast reports as requested.
- Cold calls to prospects and generate new leads
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years prior SDR or BDR, preferably within SaaS with a proven track record of success.
- Prior experience cold calling and generating new leads.
- Understanding of the sales cycle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated by individual and team achievement as well as able to operate under minimal supervision.
- Highly organized and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A strong desire to grow your career in sales
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Fluent English – Mandatory (read/write/speak)
- Experience with cross-regional markets (EMEA, APAC) - an advantage
- German, Russian, French, or Japanese speakers - an advantage