Director of Product Marketing
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Product Marketing Director with an eye for quality to be our and an outstanding ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits.
As a JFrog master storyteller, you will be responsible for executing the story for JFrog Products.
As a Director of Product Marketing in JFrog you will...
- Develop positioning and messaging platforms for products and solutions, summarize multiple messages for different personas into a higher-level story and represent content graphically with a goal to move targeted audiences to action
- Work closely with product management and solution engineers to understand and translate technical and product features to business benefits and value proposition
- Create assets and collateral to highlight benefits of JFrog product, including presentations, solutions briefs, case studies, white papers, videos, blogs, sales tools and webcasts
- Drive new product launches including creation of launch plan and content – while managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Develop and maintain competitive positioning for key competitors and ensure sales team is prepared to address competitive objections
- Collaborate with business development to create joint partner marketing materials, including training content, positioning for partner sales teams, and joint customer
To be a Director of Product Marketing in JFrog you need...
- 8+ years of software product marketing, consulting, strategy or similar field
- 1+ years experience with a Development or DevOps product
- Track-record of successful interaction with customers, sales organizations, partners, and various internal organizations
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross- functional teams, and third parties
- Willing to travel 10%