R&D Team Leader - Pipelines
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our Pipelines R&D Team as Team Leader.
In this role, you will lead a team of Node.js developers, working on framework-level infrastructure and features.
With full responsibility for successful deliveries you will have to plan, coordinate and lead activities across the full delivery lifecycle.
To join us, you need to demonstrate hands-on leadership while ensuring you can offer guidance and support, as well as assisting developers at code level.
JFrog is on a mission to enable continuous software updates through our Liquid Software vision! The JFrog hybrid Platform is used by developers & DevOps in more than 5,800 organizations (including 75% of the Fortune 100) who trust us to manage their software binaries and accelerate their end-to-end software delivery from code-to-production.
- Manage, Mentor & Build a team of 6-8 software developers
- Own the delivery of multiple, complex, and simultaneous development projects from design to release.
- Ensure risks and issues are identified and managed closely while driving all stakeholders to deliver on time and to the required quality standards.
- Drive key decisions to ensure the successful implementation of all initiatives.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in managing, leading, coaching and inspiring highly-skilled developers.
- Experience in the software industry with deep knowledge in Node.js and related frameworks.
- Experience in developing scalable, low-latency, and fault-tolerant systems.
- Experience, in both architecture and implementation-level software design of highly-scaled distributed systems.
- Manage, track and identify risks, bottlenecks and challenges ahead of time, and oversee technical coordination towards resolving them.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly motivated team in a context-switching environment with teams distributed across multiple time zones.
- Working experience with modern DevOps tools including Docker, and Kubernetes - An Advantage.