Vulnerability Data Research Team Lead
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software”.
Do you have a passion for software security? Do you want to have a major impact on the way the world uses software?
Come and lead our growing software vulnerabilities research team and help grow JFrog’s amazing products to the next level and beyond!
Your team will gather, research, and analyze metadata in large amounts of open source libraries including different Linux distributions, research and uncover vulnerabilities and drive innovation.
As a Vulnerability Data Research Team Lead in JFrog you will...
- Lead a growing team of analysts focussing on software vulnerabilities and open source libraries security analysis and research
- Analyze and aggregate data from open and commercial security sources
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets and technologies
- Work in an advanced tech environment embedding the latest technologies
- Research code vulnerabilities, publish articles and train existing analysts to become professional researchers
- Work with R&D peers and the company product team to lead and influence our security roadmap.
To be a Vulnerability Data Research Team Lead in JFrog you need...
- 3+ years' experience in a managerial position
- Experience in code vulnerability research in either binary code or open source
- Proven knowledge in software vulnerabilities & security research activities
- Knowledge of Linux ecosystem and distributions
- Previous experience with automation processes - An Advantage
- Previous development experience, including proven programming and scripting skills - An advantage
- Proactive leader, can-do attitude