Senior SaaS Product Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software”. Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with a strong technical background to join our JFrog SaaS team.
As a Senior SAAS Product Manager in JFrog you will...
- Take an active role in defining our product strategy and overlooking execution as a key member of the Product Management team
- Focus on ensuring that JFrog's customers are getting an exceptional experience when working with the JFrog Platform in the cloud
- Contribute to our mission for delivering the most innovative cloud services, by driving the roadmap across multiple products and partnering with cross-functional teams to define and deliver on the future of our cloud services
- Collaborate with other PMs and company leadership to prioritize broader platform features and develop a longer-term strategy for the company
To be a Senior SAAS Product Manager in JFrog you need...
- 4+ years of Product Management experience, with at least 2 years of leading an Enterprise SaaS product
- Technical background or equivalent experience in understanding the needs of a DevOps engineer/ Software developer
- Experience in prioritizing opportunities, balancing many stakeholders and requirements, while clearly communicating the rationale behind your decisions
- Think strategically about our products and market, analyze competitors, and find innovative solutions to help our customers
- Build a compelling business case for new opportunities and inspire your teams and senior stakeholders with your product vision
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and make things happen
- Communicate proactively and build strong relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization