Marketing Automation Specialist, EMEA
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist to orchestrate closed loop technical processes and automation that support our EMEA Demand Generation and SDR Teams.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist in JFrog you will...
- Build, execute, and maintain Demand Gen campaigns and marketing automation workflows (emails, landing pages, forms)
- Set up, test, execute and report on Marketo-based campaigns for lead management, lead nurturing, lead scoring and lead routing
- Analyze and report on campaign performance
- Make recommendations for improvements and optimization of content, mix, frequency, etc. to exceed MQL generation and revenue goals
- Data management including database segmentation, lead list management and upload
- Partner with the Demand Gen, Field Marketing and other teams to coordinate, launch, and measure sales & marketing campaigns
To be a Marketing Automation Specialist in JFrog you need...
- 1+ years of current experience in Marketo and Salesforce
- Marketo certification or agency experience preferable
- Experience in database management and optimization within a growing B2B organization
- Flexible and adaptable while working to meet deadlines with close attention to detail
- Collaborative, team player, with experience working in global teams