Business Development Manager - Cloud Alliances
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Business Development Manager - Cloud Alliances, to work alongside JFrog’s cross-functional internal teams to identify and develop areas within cloud partners that support JFrog’s Sales.
You will be one of our resident DevOps/Cloud Infrastructure experts and will interact regularly with cloud providers in this space.
As a Business Development Manager in JFrog you will...
- Manage business partnership relationships with strategic cloud providers including AWS, Microsoft Azure and GCP
- Prioritize and engage in partnership programs with the public cloud providers, leverage their offerings to create increased reach and revenue growth
- Define key metrics and goals for each relationship with executive buy-in
- Create and execute technical, marketing and sales plans working across the organization
- Manage joint sales opportunities with field-level sales team, run Co-sell campaigns and drive revenue growth and drives sales revenue targets
- Map internal organization structures of cloud partners to maximize our understanding of how the organization works
- Define a co-marketing budget and put it to work on event sponsorships, webinars, videos, blog posts, and social media, working with our partner sales team
To be a Business Development Manager in JFrog you need...
- 10+ years of industry experience in technology, developer tools, engineering systems and deployment tools
- Technical background - product management or engineering experience
- DevOps familiarity with modern cloud-native technology - continuous integration and delivery, containers, and cloud platforms
- Proven track record of bringing together tech companies to build joint solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience