Business Development Manager - Cloud Alliances
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Business Development Manager - Cloud Alliances, to work alongside JFrog’s cross-functional internal teams to identify and develop areas within cloud partners that support JFrog’s revenue growth.
You will be one of our resident DevOps/Cloud Infrastructure experts and will interact regularly with cloud providers in this space.
As a Cloud Business Development Manager in JFrog you will...
- Develop and manage long-term strategic business partner relationships with one of our strategic cloud partners (AWS/Microsoft/GCP and/or others)
- Identify, cultivate and drive new business opportunities that facilitate long-term growth through co-innovating, co-marketing and co-selling with cloud partners.
- Prioritize and engage in strategic cloud partnership programs that align to joint revenue growth.
- Drive cloud partner executive-level engagement with key internal stakeholders
- Create and execute strategic business plan driven by KPI’s, pipeline and performance
- Manage joint sales opportunities with field-level sales team including co-sell campaigns heat mapping and sales enablement to drive growth aligned to revenue targets
- Define GTM strategy including event sponsorships, webinars, videos, blog posts, and social media, working closely with internal marketing team
- Drive cloud marketplace optimization to scale quarter over quarter growth
To be a Business Development Manager in JFrog you need...
- 10+ years business development and industry experience in technology, developer tools, engineering systems and deployment tools
- Proven experience in strategic business planning and execution
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional stakeholders.
- Technical background - product management or engineering experience
- DevOps familiarity with modern cloud-native technology - continuous integration and delivery, containers, kubernetes and cloud platforms
- Proven track record of bringing together tech companies to build joint solutions
- Proven success in revenue target attainment
- Working knowledge of Cloud Marketplaces
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience