Software Engineer - Partner Engineering
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
Do you have a passion for new technologies, high quality integrations, capable of driving innovation, and strong coding skills? As a Software Engineer you will work with modern DevOps companies to deliver valuable and ground breaking solutions.
As a Software Engineer - Partner Engineering in JFrog you will...
- Investigate new technologies, prototype and test solutions for product features, and design and deliver an exceptional user experience
- Develop cloud native solutions for cloud marketplaces
- Deliver critical platform integrations, APIs and services
- Automate workflows and find areas to improve reliability of integrations
- Utilize CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, pipelines, etc
- Be delivery oriented leveraging modern DevOps tools and environment (eg. kubernetes, containerized microservices) to produce high quality solutions
To be a Software Engineer - Partner Engineering in JFrog you need...
- 3+ years as a Software Programmer
- Wide array of language skills (Go/Java at a minimum)
- Desire to learn and pickup new technologies and build solutions/services
- Ability to work within constraints of an ecosystem and using tools in that ecosystem - for example using bash on bare bones systems for automation or python to write data analytics solutions
- Motivation to automate workflows for efficiency and repeatability
- Experience with Kubernetes in development and production environments
- Experience developing applications for Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud or other cloud native platforms for large-scale, multi-tenant, SaaS systems
- Experience Building containerized microservices and backend REST API development
- Experience developing and managing highly available and extensively used production environment
- Strong skills in critical thinking, decision making, problem solving, and attention to detail
- Experience with JIRA and Agile Scrum processes is a plus