At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate - and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission.
Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a super talented Accounts Receivable to join our fast-growing company.
As an Accounts Receivable in JFrog you will...
- Managing account receivable balance and processing customer invoice, refunds, process and review account adjustments
- Serve as the main point of contact for customer and internal cross-functional inquiries and requests around billing and collection issues
- Maintain Email correspondence with global customers
- Be a key player in month/quarter/year - end AR related accounting close activities
- Prepare and maintain various AR reports and payment reconciliations
- Work closely with the sales teams to Identify and recommend process improvements in the quote-to-invoice process.
- Support systems implementations and maintenance
To be an Accounts Receivable in JFrog you need...
- 1+ years of experience in “order to cash” responsibilities and general accounting
- Proficiency with MS Office with intermediate skills in Excel – Must
- Understanding of accounting systems and data structure, especially billing systems
- Experience with NetSuite/ Zuora or similar systems is an advantage
- Analytic capabilities with great attention to details and ability to multitask
- Proficient in English
- BA Degree