Technical Market Analyst
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software”. Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a naturally inquisitive individual with a technical background to join a team responsible for bringing data and research-driven insights to our work evolving and amplifying the JFrog product strategy. As a Technical Market Analyst in the Product team you will have the opportunity to impact the company’s roadmap prioritization and ensure we are capturing quality insights to make informed product decisions.
As a Technical Market Analyst in JFrog you will...
- Conduct deep and ongoing technical research and analysis of various tools and solutions in the DevOps domain
- Apply methods to analyze raw data, the business landscape and market data
- Monitor for new, emerging and evolving companies across same and adjacent market segments
- Collaborate with different teams, including product management and engineering, to analyze and identify product opportunities and gaps
- Provide insights to product management on relevant technology advancements in the industry
To be a Technical Market Analyst in JFrog you need...
- 3-5 years of experience in Technical Support / QA / Solution Engineering - preferably in an enterprise software company
- Ability to independently provision, test and analyze software products
- Aptitude for extracting valuable, actionable insights and translating technical features into business value
- Strong understanding of technologies & Internet savvy
- Highly proficient in written and verbal communication skills in English
- Capable of working in an internationally distributed and multicultural organization
- Relevant experience with CI/CD and DevOps methodologies - an advantage