Director of Consulting Services
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Director of Consulting Services to lead a team that works closely with our customers, prospects and community, walking them along their journey of building and scaling their DevOps practices and drive them to stronger adoption of JFrog solutions.
The ideal candidate will bring a history of demonstrated leadership of solutions, technical project execution and technology consultants with an emphasis on team building, coaching, and support of strategic solution sales.
As a Director of Consulting Services in JFrog you will...
- Lead a geographically distributed group of DevOps engineers, architects and consultants responsible for helping our customers achieve their DevOps goals using the JFrog platform
- Build a services offering to ensure our customers are getting the services they need
- Team with Sales leaders to build an impactful set of activities including but not limited to planning, engaging, delivering projects and analyzing results
- Work closely with internal teams to shape our next generation of products and solutions and build the messaging and go to market
- Build and maintain the groups domain leadership with the latest technology trends related to DevOps Engineering and the landscape of CI/CD Technologies
- Innovate outbound activities, processes and initiatives to enable the company’s hyper growth
- Provide day to day direction for the group, support career development and conduct regular group management roles
To be a Director of Consulting Services in JFrog you need…
- Strong record in managing technical groups of professional services
- 6+ years of experience with Software Architecture design and software development lifecycle
- 3+ years of experience in customer facing management roles
- Solid foundation in agile development, DevOps, CI/CD & cloud infrastructure
- Experience with technical project delivery, hybrid solutions (On-prem & SaaS) is an advantage
- Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities, with the ability to multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines