US Enterprise Sales Director
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is looking for a Director of Enterprise Sales to be responsible for the overall satisfaction, retention and revenue growth of our existing subscription customers.
As a Director of Enterprise Sales in JFrog you will…
- Lead a world-class Enterprise Sales team and be accountable for their mentoring, performance and KPIs
- Drive new business growth and customer success outcomes through forecasting and planning
- Establish organizational goals and objectives to expand revenue and reduce churn
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Engage and lead marketing and demand generation campaigns
To be a Director of Enterprise Sales in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise software account management
- 3+ years in a leadership role, managing sale teams including customer success
- Strong passion for customer happiness and for revenue and growth
- Experience working for a SaaS company ideally in the DevOps space in a customer-facing capacity
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Strategic thinker, accountable and go-getter